On the 4th of December, Horeca Partners organised the first multiplier event in Brussels as part of HORECACCES. The event took place in the building of the Flemish-European Liaison Agency (VLEVA) in the centre of Brussels.
All partners were present at this event, as well as several external speakers and guests. A total of 35 participants registered for the seminar.
The inspiring morning was all about accessibility in the hospitality sector. The following topics were presented during the seminar:
- Opening words by Veronique Vennekens (Vleva)
- Introduction and IO 1: Prof. Ilieva + Andrean Lazarov
- IO2: Alperen Bayram
- IO3: Andrean Lazarov
- IO4: Marina Lukić
- Focus on accessible hospitality – Ewoud Lagring (Flanders Tourism)
- Erasmus+ project “Access Interact” Karel Van Isacker (PhoenixKM)
- Innovative entrepreneurship Nele Bylois (PXL)
- How European initiatives contribute to a more inclusive hospitality Marc Van Assche (Tolbo)
- Tourism for Autism – Sien Depoortere
The event ended with a lunch and a networking opportunity.
See below some pictures of the HORECACCESS multiplier event in Brussels.